Start compounding your returns with our new Auto Reinvest feature
Today, we are pleased to announce an exciting new update to Jasper's investment platform with the release of our Auto Reinvest feature.
Auto Reinvest allows you to automatically purchase additional units in a fund with every distribution you receive, so you can grow your wealth month on month using the power of compounding.
How does it work?
- Once enabled, future cash distributions are automatically reinvested into additional units in the fund on the date that the distribution is paid.
- Units are issued at the latest unit offer price from our previous capital raise.
- The number of units issued is based on the total distribution amount and the unit offer price. Any leftover funds will remain in your Jasper NZD Wallet until the next distribution.
- Once all available units are exhausted, Auto Reinvest will automatically be disabled and you will be notified via email.
- Using your NZD wallet within the Jasper dashboard, you can keep track of all incoming and outgoing transactions, including distributions, and the reinvestment of those distributions using Auto Reinvest.
This feature is one of many that we'll be releasing in the coming months as we continue to transform private market commercial real estate investment into a seamless, digital consumer experience.
If you want to learn more about the Auto Reinvest feature, check out the help article here.
Ready to start investing with Jasper?
Our Industrial fund is available for new (wholesale) investors. Since its inception, the fund has delivered a consistent monthly cash flow and strong capital growth. The fund is forecasting a pre-tax cash return for new investors of 5.25% p.a.*
*The return is only an indicative forecast pre-tax cash return and is for the prospective financial period from 01 September 2021 to 31 March 2023. It is calculated based on the forecast gross distributions per annum expressed as a percentage of the expected offer price per unit.
The Jasper Industrial Income Plus Fund is only available to certain qualifying investors who do not require disclosure under Part 3 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMC Act). Jasper Industrial Income Plus fund will not be a registered scheme